Thai Chicken Bundles
Yield: 4 servings
- 8 Rhodes Texas Rolls or 12 Dinner Rolls, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup grated hot pepper Monterey jack cheese
- Mango chutney, if desired
- Combine 2 Texas rolls or 3 dinner rolls together and flatten into a 6 to 7 inch square. Repeat with remaining rolls.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, peanut butter, curry powder, ginger, garlic salt and soy sauce. Mix well.
- Add chicken, carrots and cheese and toss until well combined.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly between dough squares. Bring 4 corners of each dough square up over filling, to meet in the middle, overlapping slightly. Secure with a toothpick.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with mango chutney, if desired.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: