Thai Chicken with Cashews
- 1 whole chicken, uncooked, cut into bite-size pieces
- Minced garlic
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 1 can bamboo shoots
- 2 small onions,
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch mixed with 1/4
- Broccoli florets
- Grated carrots
- Sauté uncooked chicken in oil, adding minced garlic and grated fresh ginger.
- When chicken is opaque and nearly cooked add water chestnuts, bamboo shoots,
onions, chicken bouillon and cornstarch slurry..
- Add broccoli florets and grated carrots. Cook until all is warm and cooked.
- Serve with a generous amount of sauce. If the sauce has cooked down, add
more water and spices to your taste.
- Serve over thin noodles or rice.
- Pass the cashews so that each person can sprinkle on as many as they desire.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.