Thai Chicken Curry
- 14 ounces Thai coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry base
- 1 pound cubed
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon kuice
- 1 tomato, diced
- 3 scallions, diced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons
Thai garlic chili sauce
- Fresh sweet basil
- In a large saucepan, combine coconut milk with curry base over medium heat until
oil appears on top.
- Add chicken, seasoning sauce and lemon juice. Simmer for 5 minutes,
- Add remaining ingredients except mushrooms and garlic chili sauce. Cover and
simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and garlic chili sauce to taste. Cover and simmer 2 minutes.
- Serve hot over rice.
- Garnish with sprigs of fresh sweet basil.
Posted by WingsFan91 at Recipe Goldmine 8/27/2001 8:46 am.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.