Thai Egg Rolls
- 1 whole chicken breast, deboned
- 1 small head cabbage
- 6 carrots
- Egg roll wrappers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Soy sauce
- Wesson oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 beaten egg
- Dice the chicken breast. Shred cabbage and carrots.
- Heat oil in large skillet, add minced garlic and few tablespoons soy sauce plus
salt and pepper.
- Stir-fry chicken approximately 10 minutes or until brown.
- Remove chicken to paper towels to drain.
- Stir-fry cabbage and carrots for a few minutes in same pan.
- Remove vegetables to paper towels to drain.
- Combine chicken with vegetables in egg roll wrappers. Use a beaten egg to to
stick edges together.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.