Thai Fried Noodles with Pork and Peanuts
- 1 pound fokien noodles
- 2 teaspoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 pound pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 small chicken stock cube
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons corn flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Add noodles to large pan of boiling water; drain immediately, and pat dry with
- Rub curry paste over pork Heat half of the oil in wok.
- Add pork in batches; stir-fry until tender, remove.
- Heat remaining oil in wok add noodles until hot.
- Add crumbled stock cube, sauce and thicken slightly.
- Add pork, peanuts and coriander; stir until hot.
Posted by WingsFan91 at Recipe Goldmine 8/27/2001 8:51 am.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.