Thai Fried Noodles
- 1 pound Thai rice noodles
- 10 medium size shrimps, shelled and cleaned
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground peanuts
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- If dry noodles are used, soak them in warm water for 15 minutes, then drain.
- In a frying pan put all the oil, brown the garlic until light brown, add the
shrimp and cook until well done.
- Add sugar, fish sauce, vinegar and stir together.
- Add eggs, break in the yolk,
then add noodles and fry until noodles turn orange.
- Add the bean sprouts to the mixture and fry until bean sprouts are cooked (about
1 to 2 minutes).