Thai Pineapple Salad
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 fresh chile of choice, seeded and diced
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- Zest of lime
- Juice 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
- Place pineapple chunks in a medium bowl, and add chile, cilantro, peanuts and
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, brown sugar, soy sauce and hoisin sauce,
and stir to combine until sugar is nearly dissolved.
- Pour over pineapple and, with
a large spoon, stir to combine and coat fruit with dressing.
- Serve with rice.