Thai Pork Burritos
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cole slaw mix (with carrots)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 large (10-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Sauté pork in large nonstick skillet until no longer pink, about 3 to 4
- Add ginger, garlic, onion and cole slaw mix and cook for 5 minutes, until
vegetables are wilted.
- Add remaining ingredients except tortillas and stir-fry about 1 more minute.
- Spoon equally onto tortillas, and roll up like an egg roll.
- Serve with rice and salsa or Asian dipping sauces.