- 1/3 cup (75 ml) minced green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons ( 50 ml) hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons (25 ml) peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) minced ginger root
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds (1K) chicken legs or thighs
- 2 tablespoons (25 ml) chopped cilantro or parsley
- In a bowl combine 1/4 cup (50 ml) of the onions, garlic, hoisin sauce, peanut
butter, ginger root, soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce.
- Arrange chicken in shallow baking dish.
- Spoon sauce over chicken; bake in a 375
degree F (190 degree C) oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and juices
run clear when chicken is pierced with fork.
- Sprinkle with remaining green onions and cilantro or parsley.
Makes 4 servings.
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine 6:00:20am 8/23/03.