Pineapple Bread 2
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup nuts
- 2 tablespoons shortening, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup light raisins
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Blend egg and melted shortening, sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until thick.
- Stir in pineapple.
- Stir in milk, flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Add nuts and raisins.
- Bake for 1 hour in a greased and floured loaf pan at 350 degrees
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes