This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Spicy Peach Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, using eggs, water and
- Mix in walnuts and sour cream.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch or 12-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until cake springs back when touched, about 25 to
- Cool on rack; remove sides of pan.
- Reserve 6 peach slices from fruit filling; coarsely chop peaches in remaining
fruit filling and spread mixture over top of cake.
- Place whipped cream around edge of cake; garnish with whipped cream and
reserved peach slices.
Yield: 12 servings