Luscious Lemon Pound Cake
To be honest, our lemon pound cake is perfectly luscious without the lemon-curd
enhanced frosting—but it is even more luscious with it.
- 1 (2-layer size) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) container ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- 1 (10 ounce) jar lemon curd
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat first 5 ingredients in large bowl with mixer until blended; pour into greased
and floured 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted near center comes out
- Cool cake in pan for 30 minutes.
- Loosen cake from sides of pan with knife. Invert cake onto wire rack; gently
- Cool cake completely.
- Spoon frosting into medium bowl.
- Gently whisk in lemon curd, then COOL WHIP.
- Spread onto cake.
Prep Time 10 min | Total Time 2 hr 10 min | 16 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pound Cake Recipes