Olive Garden Pork Filettino
- 4 pork tenderloins
- 8 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package or jar prepared veal demi-glace
- Sprinkle tenderloin with salt and pepper on all sides. Brush with olive oil,
rosemary, garlic and parsley. Let marinate approximately two hours.
- Cook on a hot grill until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Heat demi-glace and pour over pork. Garnish with fresh rosemary.
- Serve with Olive
Garden's Oven-Roasted Potatoes.
Source: Olive Garden