- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix or 2 tablespoons homemade Taco Seasoning
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can Southwestern corn with peppers, drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 to 16 ounce) can chili beans in sauce
- 1 (15 to 16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can mild enchilada sauce
- Shredded cheese (optional for serving)
- Heat large, nonstick sauté pan over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place beef in pan; brown for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring to crumble meat, until no pink remains.
- Stir in taco seasoning; remove meat from pan to a slow cooker.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or on LOW for 6 to 8 hours).
- Serve topped with cheese, if desired.