These are especially good warm, while the chocolate is still soft.
- 3/4 cup flour, spooned lightly into cup
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup All-Bran cereal
- 1/2 cup
chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar (half granulated, if desired)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Butter and flour a 9-inch square baking pan. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Into a small bowl measure flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, All-Bran,
nuts and chocolate morsels; stir together; set aside.
- In a medium-size saucepan barely melt butter or margarine. Remove from heat; stir in sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla extract; whisk or beat with fork to blend well.
- With a rubber
spatula, stir in dry ingredients. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake until cake tester
comes out dry, about 20 minutes.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies