As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 flank steak
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups canned green chiles
- Flour tortillas
- Grated cheese, refried beans, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, salsa, sour cream and guacamole
- Combine steak, taco seasoning, onions, vinegar and chiles in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 9 hours.
- Shred meat with fork.
- Let each person prepare their own burrito.
- Serve with bowls of grated cheese, refried beans, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, salsa,
sour cream and guacamole.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Sandwich Recipes