- 1 flank steak
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups canned green chiles
- Flour tortillas
- Grated cheese, refried beans, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, salsa, sour cream and guacamole
- Combine steak, taco seasoning, onions, vinegar and chiles in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 9 hours.
- Shred meat with fork.
- Let each person prepare their own burrito.
- Serve with bowls of grated cheese, refried beans, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, salsa, sour cream and guacamole.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.