Five Cup Fruit Salad
This has been a quick and easy favorite in our family for years. For special
occasions we use colored miniature marshmallows.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Serves 5 to 6.
Coconut may be tinted to match the holiday!
How to Tint Coconut
Recipes is from the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Kilbride.