- 1 large banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup packaged biscuit mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup nuts, chopped
- Grease and flour two soup cans.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream sugar, egg and cream cheese.
- Add banana, biscuit mix and cinnamon.
- Stir in nuts.
- Fill prepared cans 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Test for doneness.
- Wrap in plastic gift and tie with raffia or ribbon for gift giving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.