Cherry Glazed Pork Roast
- 1 (4 pound) pork loin roast
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons rum (optional)
- Pinch of ginger
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place pork roast on rack in roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, at 325
degrees F until heat thermometer registers 170 degrees F (about 2 1/2 hours).
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients and baste roast several
times during last 20 minutes of cooking time.
- Heat remaining sauce and serve with roast.