Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 9 ounces Nutella
- 1/2 packet Knox unflavored
- 1 cup basic Lemon Curd or passion fruit curd
- Whip the heavy cream to medium peaks.
- Warm the Nutella just slightly.
- Sprinkle the gelatine over 1/4 cup cool water and let sit for 1 minute.
the gelatine with the Nutella and then add to the whipped cream.
- Place the mousse in either molds or dessert bowls. Fill the molds halfway with
the mousse and then add a thin layer of passion fruit or lemon curd. Fill the bowl
or mold to the top with the mousse.
- Refrigerate overnight to set the mousse.
Serves about 8 (depending on portion sizes).
Source: Chef Roxanne Young
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nutella Recipes