Banana Caramel Pie
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust, baked
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large bananas
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Caramelize the sweetened condensed milk.*
- Spread 1/2 of the cooked milk (it will be caramel colored) in the baked pie crust.
- Top with sliced bananas.
- Cover bananas with remaining caramelized milk.
- Gently cover with Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
to caramelize sweetened condensed milk.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes