Banana Caramel Pie
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust, baked
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large bananas
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- Caramelize the sweetened condensed milk.*
- Spread 1/2 of the cooked milk (it will be caramel colored) in the baked pie crust.
- Top with sliced bananas.
- Cover bananas with remaining caramelized milk.
- Gently cover with Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
to caramelize sweetened condensed milk.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.