El Paso Red Sauce
- 1 large can whole tomatoes
- 1 small can whole chile peppers
- 4 to 6 jalapeno peppers
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pulse a few times in a blender or chop by hand.
- Let stand several hours at room temperature, then refrigerate in a glass jar.
This red sauce improves with age.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.