This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Lone Star Bacon and Cheddar Fries
- 1 pound (3/8-inch) regular cut fries with skin on
- 2 ounce shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 strips cooked diced bacon
- 3 ounces sour cream
- Finely chopped green onions, for garnish
- Jalapeno peppers, for garnish
- Deep-fry regular cut fries (350-360 degrees F) for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes or until
golden brown and crisp.
- In fry serving basket, arrange hot fries.
- Top with cheese and bacon.
- Garnish with sour cream and green onions.
- If desired, garnish with jalapenos.
- Serve immediately.