River Walk Strawberry Pie
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crust
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- Thaw strawberries in a colander. When they reach room temperature, combine them
in a large mixing bowl with the sugar, egg whites, lemon juice and dash of salt.
Beat until very stiff, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Fold the whipped cream and vanilla or almond extract into the beaten berry mixture
and pour into the prepared pie crust.
- Freeze the dessert for 2 to 3 hours or until
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.