Big Easy Barbecue Shrimp
- 1 stick butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash Tabasco Sauce
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cajun seasoning
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Melt butter; add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and onion.
- Arrange shrimp in a glass baking dish. Pour butter mixture over shrimp.
- Sprinkle Cajun seasoning liberally over the shrimp, making sure to turn
and sprinkle other side as well.
- Place lemon slices over shrimp.
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 20 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Serve with French bread to sop up the drippings!
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Old-Time Louisiana Cream Fudge
Cajun Sausage Jambalaya
BBQ Shrimp Po'Boy
Traditional New Orleans Oyster Dressing