- 4 bamboo skewers, 8 to 10 inches long, soaked in
cold water for 15 minutes
- 24 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined,
but with tails intact
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half crosswise
- Blackened Cajun
spices (ground to a smooth consistency, if needed))
- Wrap each shrimp in a half slice of bacon and secure with a wooden pick.
- Skewer six shrimp on each bamboo skewer.
- Dredge the skewers in the Cajun seasoning.
- Lightly coat a cast iron skillet with oil and heat till almost smoking.
- Lay skewers in pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Bacon should
be soft but cooked and shrimp should be pink.