Cajun Cornish Hens
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 (1 to 1 1/2 pound) Cornish hens
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Blend the Rub ingredients in a small bowl.
- Wash and dry the Cornish hens. Brush the hens with olive oil. Season the
hens with the Cajun Seasoning.
- Place the hens in a baking pan and let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Bake hens for about 45 to 60 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings