Hot Cajun Mustard
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose white flour
- 1 teaspoon horseradish, grated
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 5 ounces hot water
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT water and mix well.
- Add the water, mix well and
simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Transfer to an airtight jar and store sealed, in the refrigerator.
Yield: 12 servings
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Cajun Blooming Onion
Louisiana Sweet Potato Pancakes
Lemon Cream King Cake