Denver Mile-High Taco Burger
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- Sliced Monterey jack cheese with hot peppers (pepper jack)
- 4 sandwich buns
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomato
- Mustard, to taste
- Ketchup, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- Tortilla chips
- Mix together ground beef and seasoning mix in a medium bowl.
- Form 4 patties.
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Place cheese on each burger and heat briefly to soften cheese.
- Serve burgers in buns with lettuce, tomato, condiments and chips.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.