Denver Mile-High Taco Burger
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- Sliced Monterey jack cheese with hot peppers (pepper jack)
- 4 sandwich buns
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomato
- Mustard, to taste
- Ketchup, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- Tortilla chips
- Mix together ground beef and seasoning mix in a medium bowl.
- Form 4 patties.
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Place cheese on each burger and heat briefly to soften cheese.
- Serve burgers in buns with lettuce, tomato, condiments and chips.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes