Alaskan Blueberry Pancakes
- 1 cup Sourdough Starter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 3 to 4 tablespoons melted shortening or butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Fresh blueberries
- Mix flour, milk and salt in a non-reactive bowl; cover with kitchen towel
or cheesecloth, and let stand overnight.
- The next morning, when bubbly, add baking soda, eggs, shortening or butter,
sugar and blueberries
- Pour large silver dollar size batter on hot griddle, cook and turn.
- Serve with butter and syrup.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.