Old West Sourdough Biscuits
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 cup sourdough starter
- 1/3 cup milk
- Combine dry ingredients in bowl; mix.
- Cut in shortening until it looks like coarse
- Add sourdough starter to milk. Stir with fork until moist. Do not over-stir.
- Turn dough out on lightly floured board, then gently pat into a 10-inch circle.
- Cut; place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 450 degrees F for 12 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sourdough Recipes