- 1/2 cup Sourdough Starter
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Mix the first three ingredients in the morning and let set, covered, in a bowl
for 8 to 10 hours.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and add 1 cup of flour. Stir into first mixture.
- Knead a few times. Pat out flat and cut into biscuits.
- Place in a 9-inch square
pan that has 3 tablespoons melted butter in it.
- Dip biscuits into butter and turn
- Let rise for one hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.