- 1/2 cup Sourdough Starter
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Mix the first three ingredients in the morning and let set, covered, in a bowl
for 8 to 10 hours.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and add 1 cup of flour. Stir into first mixture.
- Knead a few times. Pat out flat and cut into biscuits.
- Place in a 9-inch square
pan that has 3 tablespoons melted butter in it.
- Dip biscuits into butter and turn
- Let rise for one hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until