Strawberry Sourdough Bread
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
cup sourdough starter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and lightly flour an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf
- In a large bowl lightly beat the eggs.
- Mix in the oil and sugar, and sourdough.
- Add the flour and baking soda. Stir until flour is just blended.
- Fold in the strawberries and walnuts. Do not over-blend or the bread may be tough.
- Pour the batter into pan and bake on center rack in oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes
until an inserted wooden pick comes out clean.
- Turn out onto wire rack to cool.
- Cut and serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.