- 2 avocados, mashed
- 3 tablespoons green chiles, diced
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese, grated
- Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons onion, diced
- 3/4 cup bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 4 flour tortillas
- Combine avocados, chiles, cheese, onion and bacon, mixing well. Divide mixture
in fourths, and spread mixture on each tortilla, leaving a 1/4-inch edge. Fold
each tortilla in half and crimp edges.
- Brush a large skillet and tortillas with melted butter. Fry until golden
brown or until cheese melts.
- Cut each into 4 wedges and serve immediately.
Other Southwestern appetizer recipes you may like...
Shredded Pork Taquitos
Stinging Scorpion Guacamole