Award Winning Guacamole
- 15 ripe medium California avocados, seeded and peeled
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 pound Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 5 green chiles, diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's seasoned salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large mixing bowl, coarsely mash avocados, leaving some chunks.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix to blend.
To store Guacamole, place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface
of the Guacamole and refrigerate.
Recipe credit: California Avocado Commission
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Appetizer Recipes