Baked Black Bean Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1/2 cup Mexican lime juice
- 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a blender or food processor, combine beans, sour cream and salsa with
lime juice until smooth.
- Pour into an 8-inch square pan coated with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle with cheese and scallion.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Yield: about 3 cups
Other Southwestern appetizer recipes you may like...
Shredded Pork Taquitos
Stinging Scorpion Guacamole