Baked Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 15 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups crushed cornflake crumbs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, sharp cheese and mayonnaise.
Stuff jalapeno halves with the mixture.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl. Dip each stuffed jalapeno
half into the egg mixture, then roll in cornflake crumbs to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and lightly browned.