Balls of Fire
- 1 1/2 pounds Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 pound jalapeno cheese, grated
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Roll into walnut-size balls.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Turn over and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Appetizer Recipes