- 1 avocado
- 1 heaping tablespoon diced tomatoes
- 1 heaping tablespoon diced
Spanish or red onion
- 1 heaping tablespoon of jalapeno, seeded and diced
heaping tablespoon diced cilantro
- 1/2 of a fresh lime
- Salt and fresh-cracked
pepper to taste
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh pomegranate seeds
- Dice avocado into small chunks and place in a serving bowl.
- Add tomatoes, onion, jalapeño and cilantro.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold together gently.
- Add pomegranate seeds.
- Mix gently and serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings
Approximate values per serving: 88 calories, 8 g fat, 1 g saturated fat,
0 cholesterol, 6 g carbohydrates, 1 g protein, 6 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 82 percent
of calories from fat
Other Southwestern appetizer recipes you may like...
Shredded Pork Taquitos
Stinging Scorpion Guacamole