- 2 ripe large avocados
- 1/3 cup Frontera Tomatillo Salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1/2 cup Bohemia beer
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red peppers
- Frontera Tortilla Chips
- Cut avocados in half by rotating the knife all the way around the pit. Twist the two halves apart, then scoop out the pits. With a spoon, scoop the pulp into a large bowl. Coarsely mash with the spoon or a potato masher. Stir in the Guacamole Mix, cilantro and salt to taste.
- Divide equally among three serving bowls.
- Mix sun-dried tomatoes with beer and microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes. Let stand until tomatoes are softened.
- Strain off beer and coarsely chop tomatoes.
- Stir tomatoes and red peppers into the guacamole. Season with salt.
- Serve the guacamole with Frontera Tortilla Chips.
Yield: about 2 1/2 cups
Recipe by Rick Bayless
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Herradura