- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 green onion with green top, sliced (for garnish)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place pork cubes in single layer in 10-inch skillet. Top with remaining
ingredients except green onion. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the water has evaporated
and the pork is slightly caramelized - about 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onion and serve with wooden picks.
Yield: 10 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Appetizer Recipes