- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Colby cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon ground red chiles
- 1 bunch cilantro stems, cut into1/2-inch pieces
- Place all ingredients except cilantro and paprika in a food processor fitted
with the steel blade. Cover and process until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Roll mixture by teaspoonsful into chile shapes.
- Insert cilantro pieces in wide ends of shapes for stems.
- Sprinkle with paprika until completely coated.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve on crackers.