Chile con Queso
- 3/4 cup green chile sauce
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 6 ounces mild Cheddar or a combination of Cheddar and Monterey jack, grated
- In a heavy saucepan, bring the chile sauce and stock to a boil.
- Sprinkle in the cheese. Stir quickly, cover the pan, and remove it from
- Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
- Uncover; stir again if needed to help the cheese melt evenly, and add salt
- Keep heated over a warming tray or in a chafing dish.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Appetizer Recipes