Chili Cheese Totchos
Chili Cheese Totchos combines the best of chili and nachos in one hearty appetizer. Chili is out of the bowl and served over Tater Tots® nacho-style with the chili toppings you love.
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen Ore-Ida® Tater Tots®
- 1 (15 or 16 ounce) can chili with or without beans
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn,well drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Del Monte® Petite Diced Tomatoes, OR Del Monte® Petite Diced Tomatoes with Jalapeno, well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro or thinly slicedgreen onions
- Sour cream
- Sliced jalapeno
- Diced avocado
- Sliced black olives
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Arrange Tater Tots® on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake as package directs until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine chili and corn in a medium saucepan and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until very hot, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over hot Tater Tots® immediately out of the oven; slide parchment from baking sheet onto a flat platter or tray.
- Spoon the chili mixture evenly over Tater Tots® and sprinkle with tomatoes and cilantro.
- Serve on individual serving plates with desired toppings.
Servings: 10 | Prep: 10 min | Cook: 30 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from: