This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chili Cheese Totchos
Chili Cheese Totchos combines the best of chili and nachos in one hearty appetizer.
Chili is out of the bowl and served over Tater Tots® nacho-style with the chili
toppings you love.
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen Ore-Ida® Tater Tots®
- 1 (15 or 16 ounce) can chili with or without beans
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn,well drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Del Monte® Petite Diced Tomatoes, OR Del Monte® Petite Diced Tomatoes with Jalapeno, well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro or thinly slicedgreen onions
- Sour cream
- Sliced jalapeno
- Diced avocado
- Sliced black olives
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Arrange Tater Tots® on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment
- Bake as package directs until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine chili and corn in a medium saucepan and cook over medium-high
heat, stirring frequently, until very hot, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over hot Tater Tots® immediately out of the oven; slide
parchment from baking sheet onto a flat platter or tray.
- Spoon the chili mixture evenly over Tater Tots® and sprinkle with tomatoes
- Serve on individual serving plates with desired toppings.
Serves 10 | Prep Time 10 min | Cook Time 30 min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Del Monte Foods, Inc.