This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chunky Tuna Salsa
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, well drained
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Snipped fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- Break up tuna with fork. Gently mix tuna and remaining ingredients except
cilantro and tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Yield: about 2 1/2 cups salsa
If you already have some fresh salsa or pico de gallo, simply add the tuna