Chunky Tuna Salsa
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, well drained
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Snipped fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Break up tuna with fork. Gently mix tuna and remaining ingredients except
cilantro and tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Yield: about 2 1/2 cups salsa
If you already have some fresh salsa or pico de gallo, simply add the tuna
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Appetizer Recipes