Cream Cheese and Green Chile Dip
This is wonderful as a sandwich filling and is great as a spread on toasted bagels.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chiles
- Soften cream cheese at room temperature.
- Mash cream cheese, then add mayonnaise and sour cream slowly, a tablespoon
at a time.
- Fold in chopped green chiles and season with salt.
- Serve with fresh raw vegetable sticks, such as jicama, cauliflower, carrots
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.