Cream Cheese and Green Chile Dip
This is wonderful as a sandwich filling and is great as a spread on toasted bagels.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chiles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Soften cream cheese at room temperature.
- Mash cream cheese, then add mayonnaise and sour cream slowly, a tablespoon
at a time.
- Fold in chopped green chiles and season with salt.
- Serve with fresh raw vegetable sticks, such as jicama, cauliflower, carrots
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Appetizer Recipes