Creamy Taco Dip
- 1 pound ground chicken or beef
- 2 pounds Velveeta cheese
- 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 small can green chiles
- 1 can ranch style beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes
- Tortilla chips for dipping
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook and season meat as desired.
- In a very large slow cooker heat all of the ingredients together.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Appetizer Recipes