This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
French Fry Nachos
A classic southwestern appetizer with cheese, peppers, and fries. Gives a fun
new look to a proven hit.
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 14 ounce mild salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 40 ounces thin cut French fries
- 4 ounces jalapeno pepper rings
- 16 ounces nacho cheese sauce
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces guacamole
- 8 fresh cilantro leaves
- Mix black beans, salsa, and chili powder. Set aside.
- Prepare French fries according to package directions.
- Divide fries among 8 warm plates.
- Top each with sliced jalapeno pepper rings, black bean mixture and nacho
- Garnish side of plate with sour cream and guacamole.
- Top each with a cilantro leaf.
Yield: 8 servings