- 2 cups canned green olives, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, slivered
- 3 thin slices lemon
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 3 bay leaves
- Whole sprigs dried oregano
- 1/4 cup sherry or vinegar
- Olive oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine olives, garlic, lemon slices, peppercorns, bay leaves, sprigs of
oregano and sherry in a jar.
- Add oil to cover.
- Marinate for at least 24 hours or overnight to blend flavors.
Yield: 2 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Appetizer Recipes