Goat Cheese Nachos
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Fried corn tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Mix together cheeses, sour cream, parsley and jalapeno.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put a small spoonful of the mixture on each chip and bake them in the oven
for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Yield: 4 servings
Other Southwestern appetizer recipes you may like...
Shredded Pork Taquitos
Stinging Scorpion Guacamole